Sunday, August 15, 2010

Daily Reflection

My day was quite fun because I was playing soccer with alot of my friends.   Today I learnt alot about Bangladesh, this is the country I am doing for my mini study with Ravikash, I made sure he was behaving himself :) Tomorrow I have to present my speech - I am nervous about it!  Miss Nola said she would pull faces at me while I present it!  So Mean!  We have a special orchestra practice tomorrow so I have to bring my instrument.

Have a good night

Hope


P.S  Dimitris is bothering the teacher - hehehe

5 comments:

  1. Haha! Mean Miss Nola indeed- I hope she's kidding ;)

    Good luck with your speech - is it about Bangladesh or something else?
    You'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dimitris is NOT bothering the teacher.
    YES MEAN miss nola indeeed.
    HEhehehehehehehehehe

    From Dimitris :D
    p.s Miss NOla is bothering Diimitris Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESUM DIS IS NICE GUD LUCK ON UR SPEECH HOPE....
    ITS LUISAS SISTER.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be nervous too. I know for a fact that Miss Nola can make some pretty crazy looking faces!

    ReplyDelete