Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursday 5th August

We havent written in  a few days because Ms Nola has been sick but she is back now better than ever - we think!
Today we had a special guest  teacher Ms Saleupolu she spent the morning with us and took us for maths and fitness.  She is a good teacher and helped us alot.
Today I played tiggy with Arama, Jarod, Jayden and Elijah it wasnt great because some people were not playing fair and too many people ended up playing.  I really liked reading with Ms Saleupolu because we got to draw some pictures and answer some questions from the story we read.

Have a good evening

Tua

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear Tua, you will have to create some rules for tiggy so everyone has a good time playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tua you could play knucklebones instead if you want too.
    Mrs Compston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tua. I am glad that Miss Nola is not sick anymore and can be back in your class again. It has been a long time since Miss Saleupolu has been at our school. I hope you all looked after her well. I liked to play tiggy when I was younger but when too many people wanted to play I would go away because I did not like to run around all the time. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a fantastic morning with D5. Miss Nola is lucky to have such an awesome class! Hope to see you all again.

    Ms Saleupolu

    ReplyDelete