Sunday, August 1, 2010

Monday 2nd August 2010

Today is Monday and it has been a busy day.  Today we have read, written and performed many mathematical tasks.  The best part of my day was first break because me and my friends were playing ball tiggy, for this game we use the soft rugby ball with a small number of players - 4-6 any more is too many people.  In our school we have a planted area that is a good spot for hiding from other players.  There is also a classroom area that can block off the person that is in.  Overall Champ for ball tiggy today was Tavite as he got tagged the least.

 I am off home now so hasta manana Chicos!

Caleb

Caleb

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caleb

    Great summary of your day. It sounds like you had a very busy day. I agree you cannot have too many people playing ball tiggy at one time.

    From Miss Lepou

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi im really hope for more thing's from your blog :)

    ReplyDelete