Thursday, August 5, 2010

Friday 6th August

Today was a good day in D5 we did some art that was a bit like Hundtertwasser.  Hundtertwasser was an artist who use to live in New Zealand for a while, he made the Kawa Kawa toilets.  He didnt like straight lines but he liked using curly line and lots of colour.  Today we were just doing our backgrounds in pastel I did some koru's and rainbows.  I had a good day today because I enjoyed my game of ball tiggy, I am fast and can get away from the taggers.

Have a good weekend

Ravikash

Thats me looking at Arama - I was singing, honest!

2 comments:

  1. Ravikash I'm not sure that you were involved in the Mihi or just watching the others. But you look very happy in your work. mrs Compston

    ReplyDelete
  2. IS THIS THE HAKA DIS SOLIDD!!!
    HAHAHA...

    ReplyDelete